Whatever the age, size, or construction of your home, chances are it is suitable for warm water underfloor heating (UFH).
Whether you’re planning a new build, tacking an extension or giving your existing home a complete overhaul, we design your heating system to be a perfect fit.
An expertly designed UFH system gives you the freedom to choose – where to plan your furniture and how to set the temperature of each room to suit your lifestyle.
Every design that we provide is bespoke; working with you to provide a cosy, cost-effective heating system that fits your home and lifestyle perfectly.
- Free wall space, giving you the flexibility to style your home however you choose – no more working around radiators.
- A consistent, even heat across your whole floor – no more cold feet or draughty, cold rooms.
- Low running costs from your efficient heating solution – no more wasted energy.
- The option to integrate renewable solutions like heat pumps.
- A bespoke, whole-house heating solutions tailored to your property’s build type, insulation levels and floor coverings – no more ‘one size fits all’.
- Accurate, room by room temperature control – no more guesswork.
Underfloor heating and Air Source Heating Pumps work extremely well together, but underfloor heating can also work with your existing boiler system. With either system, we know from our experience that underfloor heating in your home will increase its energy efficiency and result in lower energy bills for your home.
Contact [email protected] to speak ‘obligation free’ to one of our Heating Consultants to see what is possible.
SAS Home Heat can also be sub contracted to work on your new build or retrofit building project. We are able to work with you if the project is in the following counties: Surrey, Hampshire, Sussex, Essex or Kent
SOLAR PV & BATTERIES